- Admission forms duly completed in all respects are received by the college till the stipulated date announced by the FGEI Directorate. Incomplete forms stand rejected forthwith.
- Lists of the names of candidates eligible for interview are displayed and dates of interviews are announced.
- A candidate stands formally admitted to the college after his form has been signed by the Principal and he has paid all college dues by the stipulated date.
- Acceptance of an application form does not necessarily mean acceptance of a candidate for admission.
- In their own interest, candidates are advised to apply for admission to other colleges as well.
- Admission forms containing incorrect or false information shall stand rejected even after a candidate has paid admission fee.
- The college does not admit students on casual basis.
- The college does not accept students under migration from colleges in Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without any reason.
- No forms will be shifted from one group/category to another in any case.
A STUDENT STUDENT MAY BE REFUSED ADMISSION IF
He does not fulfil the basic condition of merit/admission as prescribed by the FGEI Directorate or the college, for the year in which admission is sought. Please note that Admission in General Science and Computer Science Group will not be granted to an applicant with Matric in Humanities.
SUBJECTS OFFERED/SCHEME OF STUDIES
Candidates must refer to the group of subjects while filling in the admission forms. Please note that change in the subject, once offered, is not permitted except in very special circumstances within 15 days after admission. Due care, therefore, should be taken in the selection of subjects offered.