REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR HSSC
A candidate for admission in HSSC-1 is required to attach the following documents with the admission form:
- 2 x copies of marks sheet(duly attested by any gazetted officer)
- 3 x recent photographs (1" x 1" blue background).
- 2 x copies of Character Certificate duly attested by the Principal of the school last attended.
- College leaving certificate, in original, if the candidate is joining the college after migration from another college.
- I x cony of complete pension book in case of retired armed forces personnel.
- Migration certificate in original, in case the applicant has passed his SSC examination from a board other than the Federal Board, Islamabad is to be submitted at the time of admission.
- 2 x copies of CNIC/ Form B of the candidate
- 2 x copies of CNIC of candidate's father
Please note that all Original documents, marks sheet, original pension book etc., must be provided at the time of interview for verification